This #crave hydration backpack is one of the lightest and best designed that I have seen. I haven't put it through everything yet, but the quality appears great, with excellent materials used in construction.
The bladder fits in the zippered pocket easily and the opening to fill it is large enough to add ice, which is very nice when you've been biking for a while. The connecting hose is flexible but durable so it will last a long time. You can take it apart to wash it thoroughly so there will be no mold or mildew. I wish they provided an insulated tube cover to use in cold weather, but you can easily pick one up on Amazon.
The strap/vest system in the front of the backpack is very comfortable, so your water can be worn comfortably all day without dragging on your back.
- Large water capacity with option to add ice.
- Water resistant material prevents mildew damage.
- Easy to clean both the backpack and hydration bladder
- Wide shoulder and waist straps for maximum comfort.
- Backed by Crave's Full, No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee.
(I received this in exchange for an honest review.)